The day of punishment reigns!

April 9, 2008

Sorry I haven't been on in soo long! My laptops been taken away and now I've been reduced to using a library computer! I've been exiled! My parents have taken away my laptop, mp3 player, my phone, library outtake priveliges, practically everything that makes me happy is gone now except this blog. WHICH they don't know about! Thank heavens!
Lets see! What has happened within the time I haven't been on?!~ Oh I know! Lots!
In about 4 days play will start and then I can start having fun! Anything goes, and then today I got the acceptance letter to be in the debutant and diplomat program this year! No free saturdays meaning I don't have to see his face! WOOO_HOOOOOOOO!
I think thats it for now but when I get something else I will most definately try and write. Oh and check out these 2 bands! We the Kings and Paramore! THey RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


~Musically Inclined~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.