Explaining of Guest Bloggers

June 30, 2011

 Pretty Sporadically ( Because their lazy) you'll see entries labeled by Claire the great, or Emily. These two lovely ladies are the other half of the Emerald Arachhnid( The Fashion line and Shop) We were originally Spinarak Designs, but due to unforseen Circumstances we've had to go a different route.  We had a blog over at tumblr. Which each of us would write in. However, since this is my personal blog. They shall be guest bloggers. I'm hoping to find more people who would be interested in writing for my blog, and just me in general. But for now I'll take what I can get.



The Emerald Arachnid,
Gabriella

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.