About Me a-z (One Sheepish Girl)

June 10, 2011

 All About Me A-Z Meredith Prompt.




A. Age: 19. I will be 20 on July 22nd! Whoopie!
B. Bed size: Twin. I enjoy my bed. Just enough room for me, and no room for anybody extra, so I can keep my bed all to myself, Which is hard to do, in my house. 
C. Chore that you hate: I Can't Stand LAUNDRY! I despise this more than any other chore in the world. 
D. Dogs: I have one. A black lab, His name is Pannico.
E. Essential start to your day: Hashbrown.
F. Favorite color:  green at the moment. 
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: Around 5"2
I. Instruments you play: Flute, Violin
J. Job title: Crafty college girl/waitress
K. Kids: Someday.
L. Live: Cincinnati, OH (for now) 
M. Mother's name: Cheryl 
N. Nicknames: Gabby, Yo Gabba Gabba, Kitten
O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet! *knock on wood*
P. Pet peeve: Girls who wear tights as pants, When people cut you off while you are talking and people who park in handicap parking spots. When people think you are talking about them and you're not.
Q. Quote from a movie: "To each their own Kero. One must live their life as if they have no regrets."-CCS: The Sealed card.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: one, a younger sister.
T. Time you wake up: Around 6:20 every morning, even when I wanna sleep in. 
U. Underwear: Is a beautiful thing.
V. Vegetable you hate: Celery and Peas.  
W. What makes you run late: Not being able to find what I need. 
X. X-Rays you've had: teeth, spine and joints
Y. Yummy food that you make: Seafood Bonanza/beef stew
Z. Zoo animal: Snow Leopard. I've wanted to be a cat for most of my life.

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.