Hot Topic is about to be my neighbor

September 9, 2014

I have been a fan of Hot Topic since my unfortunate goth days back in middle school. Every so often, I stop in just to see what's there, and if there's anything cute to pick up. As you know I absolutely adore My Neighbor Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service, my favorite Studio Ghibli films of all time. @HotTopic has a collection out right now of T-shirts, badges and other goodies, got get them before they're gone! The ones featured below are currently on my wishlist, I can't wait to snag these! Right now, there's 20% off entire store except Clearance.


Ugh, Why is payday always so far away?

Til Next time,
Spokhette!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.