D.I.Y. : Lady Layton's Hat!

September 23, 2016

Hey Gang!

 It's been so long since the last time I did a How-To. I missed them so much. I just haven't had inspiration or the time to create physical things. Thanks to the Lady Layton trailer, I was absolutely infatuated with her hat, and I had to make one for myself. Then I decided to show you guys how to make it too.

Here are the things you need:

- 5 Empty Toilet Paper Rolls.
- Hot Glue
- 2 sheets of "goldenrod yellow" Felt
- 1 sheet of Brown Felt
- 2 Stretchy Headbands
- Scissors

Lets Get Started. 

1. Cut two circles out of the paper rolls. One large, One Small.

2. Cut two rolls in half and hot glue them together.

3. Hot Glue yellow Felt to the Larger circle.

4. Hot Glue tube to felted large circle.

5. Hot Glue the smaller circle to the top of the tube.

6. Hot Glue the Yellow felt around the tube.

7. Hot Glue Felt to the Lid of Hat.

8. Cut off excess Felt.

9. Hot Glue A Thin strip of Brown Felt to the brim of hat.

10. Put on the headbands. Place hat on top of them. Mark your preferred angle.

11. GLUE Hat to BANDS. I used two, so the hat wouldn't flop, but totally up to you.

* DO NOT GLUE HAT TO BANDS WHILE ON HEAD. PLEASE!!!*

Are you a fan of Layton? Are you excited for the new video Game? Lets chat on Twitter about it!

 Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.