Where Have I Been?

April 14, 2017

Hey, Gang!

  I literally can not believe how fast life is zooming past me right now. It's getting hard to catch my breath. I haven't really updated you guys at all about what's been going on in my life, and what's been keeping me from updating with the general schedule of Nerdette At Large. For a while, I've been trying to keep up with a Monday, Wednesday and Friday Schedule, with a new youtube video on Thursdays.


 Unfortunately, because of the stress of everything going on right now, I have had to take it down to Monday, Thursday, and Friday and even that is a bit of a stretch right now. If you didn't know I am juggling three jobs right now. A Picture Day photographer, Monday through Friday in the wee hours of the morning, I'm generally up at 4 am. A Pizza Server, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Nights, until about 11 p.m. and these are pretty much the busiest nights of the week, so I'm constantly running around.


 I also contribute articles for the Geekery section of Bryanda Law's brainchild, Quirktastic Media. All of this on top of trying to create content here and on youtube for you guys. I am in love with my blog and don't worry it's not going anywhere. While I spend energy sharing my creative thoughts and ideas for others gain at the moment, I will always be interested in creating content for myself, which I would then share with you guys!


  I just wanted to give you guys a little bit of an inside look of my mind when I create. I wanted to kind of apologize and acknowledge that I'm not quite up to my content creating standards right now, but all I ask is that you bear with me because I'll be back to peak creating performance shortly. So thank you so much for those that have stuck with me for so long. Also, Thank you and Welcome to anyone new that may be reading this post.


 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch 
Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.