Apologizes and Activities

July 25, 2016

Hey Gang!

Just thought I would stop by and apologize for the lack of a Friday post and the fact that there hasn't been a youtube video in two weeks. Life snuck up on me like a crazy mofo, and I had to battle him back into submission. Things are starting to settle down now, which means it will be easier for me to create content for you guys, but don't think I've just been lazy!!

- My Fangirling Post covering Sakurako Kojou is live on Her Story Arc!


- Putting together a list of tips for your first CONVENTION thanks to Eventbrite!

- Editing lots of video footage, I probably have enough for three or four videos so those will be coming soon.

- Friday, was my 25th birthday. Spent time with my family and Alex.

- Had a chance to go see Star Trek Beyond, but I didn't want to go because I specifically altered a shirt to wear to the theater, and I didn't have it with me.. Alex says I'm ridiculous, but I worked hard on that, I want to wear it when I go see it.

- Watched two new movies over the weekend: The Black Dahlia and Kiss The Girls.

- Although, I've been slowing on content, I have been pretty good about updating Twitter and Instagram, so make sure you guys follow me there, when posts get sporadic.

Were you guys busy this week? What did you guys think about our Guest Contributors? Lets talk about it on Twitter.t


 Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.