A-head of the game.

February 12, 2010

 So, yesterday, Masai came to visit me. I haven't seen him in forever and I had a blast, we basically just hung out and played pool, but I had trouble finding him at first, he was on the 3rd floor and not where I expected him to be. He was just chilling in the corner and I was shocked when I came back, and he was standing there. He kept telling me that he was in the pool table but, he couldn't tell me anything else, and I have no idea why I didn't think about the fact that he could actually find someplace, without me...Guess I understimated him.
  But, when I finally found him, he seemed uber pissed, and I asked him whats wrong. He pulls me back into the staircase and looks me straight in the eye, and informs me that the boys milling around the room, with him, were talking about me. I don't really care how or what they talk about, even though they were talking about me, I could care less. People talk, that's what they're here for, that's why god gave them mouths. He seemed extremely distraught, so I gave in, and asked him what they were talking about? How I would be perfect for giving them head.
  Of course. What else would they be talking about? It's like high school all over again! Grow the fuck Up. Half the boys that were hanging out I've seen maybe once or twice around campus. They don't even know my full name, and there sitting there discussing sexual fantasies where I'm the star? What the Fuck. This always happens to me. I just don't think its fair! I had the same thing happen; Senior Year, when I was doing the Joseph play, the same rumor was going around school. School that I didn't even attend?!
 But I'm in College now. I'm not a high school senior, and I'm not going to let their high school nonsense affect and or get the best of me. I am a strong independent woman and I refuse to let little boys who wear their pants around thier ankles to get the best of me. I am intelligent, and resourceful, and sexual, and I refuse to let them perverse that.

Gabriella:
Pronounced: Gah-bree-EL-ah (Italian)

Italian and Hungarian form of Gabriel. Originally Hebrew.

Gabriella's posses strong and attractive personalities. They either fall into the sensitive, shy, gentle and patient category. Or the exhibitionist and lively aura. Both mend and tend to be loyal and honest beings. They are frank (friendly) and humanitarian among others. Their originality and inventive personalities draw many in. They are on another perceptive fairly independent on some terms. They enjoy showing off their intellectual status and humorous remarks every once in awhile. Whenever they express themselves emotionally or spiritually, you would know. They are nearly always clear minded, concise and logical.

Gabriella's do not give themselves easily. However, once they do decide that one is worthy of their friendship or love, they can exert an almost hypnotic and irresistible attraction on them and are willing to sacrifice anything for them.

On the dark side.. they are somewhat perverse and unpredictable. They are intractable or contrary sometimes and if you let them they become detached from their surroundings.



Fucking Dueces,


Strawb3rri3

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.