Dear Grumpy Toast, lets get Buttered!

June 11, 2010

So today, is my cousin's birthday! I wish I was spending it with him, instead of being in my house. But it's alright, he knows that I love him and that's all that matters. So, I wanted to try a different hairstyle today...I did my hair like this.



I think it looks really similar to the asian picture! I mean this was the style I was going for and it was stuck in my head all this morning, while I was getting ready to go to work. Speaking of work, I learned how to use illustrator, publisher and access! I'm actually excited because I can now use those programs to make my blog even better in the future! I can start putting the like disclaimer "this photo is mine" kind of thing across them! I really need to figure out how to do that! Like Jasmne's! Her's have those cute little circles on them! I WANT ONE SOOO BAD! I'm so excited because I should be recieving my first check tomorrow, which is great because I'm going out with a friend, and they still haven't told me what we're going to be doing. To be quite honest, the only thing I'm concerned about is; whether or not this person is actually going to make it on time, sometimes they make me wonder if they even OWN a watch. 
 I found out something INTERESTING, my parents have read my blog. Too be quite honest, I kind of have mixed feelings, they've already gotten on me about my profanity usage, but I'm kind of glad at the same time, because they're actually reading it. Ya know what I mean? I can't really describe it, but it is what it is...Youtube has finally stopped cutting off photos! I just came back from the library with 4 brand new Hardback novels, easily 500 pages a piece, I"M SO EXCITED!, and a seventeen magazine, because I have to keep up with the makeup and fashion trends of course, I am trying to run a business! lol. 
 I'm kind of worried about driving. Whenever I'm in the front seat and driving with my mom, it seems like everything is too close and its not. What if my perception is so off, that I can't drive? What if I turn out to be like that old lady in the bifocals that nearly killed us twice? or that guy that wasn't paying attention and almost rammed into the side of us. Or that time after Mom's surgery, when she couldn't turn her neck all the way and rammed straight into that nasty ladies car???????? I don't want that to happen but I want to be able to drive myself around! Out of my group of friends it's not like I'm the only one that can't drive, but its not a peer presur kind of thing, I wanna be able to drive myself around and be dependant on noone but me... Speaking of which I was driving home and I saw this car and it was ssooo cute, it needs a little fixing up but I want it!


Peculiarly yours,
Gabriella



P.S. Keep a look out for new stuff on my jewelry line.

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.