Moons and Ra

June 9, 2010

 So I haven't been on since the beginning of the month, and I really just need to take a break and organize myself. Not my schoolwork, or my email account, or my business. Just my actual self. So I should probably do the obligatory catch up entry....What should I talk about first? I'm really tiring of the anticipation of waiting for my first paycheck. I need it in order to start down the path of my to do list. I can't get my temps, I can't get my car, I can't turn my phone on, even though, lets be serious, noone's going to call anyway, and  its seriously putting a damper on my parade!
  Speaking about a damper, What the hell is up with all of THIS rain! It's seriously counterproductive to my working habits. I've seriously never felt so sleepy in my life! And as I type this it is raining duckets of cats and dogs outside the window and there is some poor dumbass driving an ice cream truck. Seriously? What kid is going to be outside waiting for ice cream? But I digress. I like my job, its not hard or difficult, its not even tedius. It's is simply a breezy kinda job. I come in, they give me some sort of office aid task and I take care of it. Things are coming along with my fashion line, I have been guaranteed a spot in the Glassworks Fashion show. As a designer. My orange clutch and other pieces similar are exactly what they're looking for.
  Speaking of Looking for, I need to start updating my makeup kit. (Which is the perfect timing because a few of my integral i.e. favorite pieces are missing and I don't know where they went! I'm really into Kat Von D, and I have found that she has a line with Sephora, which is in my local mall, right across the balcony from MAC which is right next to an apple store! Can you say FUCK YEA? 
So here is my list of things that I want!
  • Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palettes $34, Sephora


Peculiarly Yours,
~Gabriella~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.