California Gurls Lurve the Mid-west~!

June 21, 2010

 So I've great even awesome news! Bryan and I are talking again, but I don't want to take it too far. So, we have plans to go see Eclipse on the 30th. Yes, you heard correctly, Opening night baby! Here's the thing, My best friend, whom I've known since I was in diapers, is coming from the Golden Coast, to stay a whole two weeks with us. She arrives, Sunday. If it turns out that she is into Twilight, i wouldn't want to go without her, ya know what I mean? But then again, I haven't seen her since I was eleven! We write letters back and forth but often I don't recieve them, damn those perverted post office employees.
 So I'm thinking about having a drive-in Movie theater birthday Party. I'll Be 19 which rocks, but I don't know how to go about planning it. I found a movie theater, but it doesn't show Eclipse until June 7th.  So I need to decide what to do about my birthday plans. I know for a fact that I am going to get the multicolored extensions...I'm thinking in the range of Orange, Green and Blonde. I mean just imagine those colors in my dark auburn red hair! It will be so bright and colorful. I kinda want to get it done before Kayla gets here, but I don't want to rush it... So I guess I'll just have to show her photos.  Now about the birthday deal, the movie theater does double features, which means I could possibly be out until Midnight! That's what I call a party.

Speaking of...Thinking about my driving delimna and how at the moment I'm looking at a lebaron, I was watching Veronica Mars, and GUESS what she drives? A clothtop lebaron. I'm such a fangirl. It's kind of ridiculous in a way... Okay question for everyone that is of some color, other than caucasian. How would you feel, if you were the only person of your kind in the business/establishment that you work for, and suddenly you hear, the other employees, asking how they are to show that their business is very diverse, and I quote" do I just tell them that we have a black girl?" Just doesn;t seem right to me..
I think, I'm going to take Kayla, and my sis to Eclipse, with me and Bryan, Very Very Excited, celebrated Father's day. Took my dad and my grandpa out to eat, at the big GC, God we were so stuffed we didn't know what to do with ourselves! It was probably by the grace of god...or Bastet that we didn't get thrown out of that place. We look absolutely crazy LOL~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

   Speaking of "religion", I'm starting become uncomfortable with the whole affair. I've been reading a lot of books about paganism, and I really like the way wiccans live their lives. However, I haven't broken the news to my parents, because I haven't really chosen for myself yet, however, I GET REALLY AGITATED when Masai askes me if I've talked to god lately. I just can't grasp the type of fear, and devotion everyone else has for him, It just seems to piss me off that everyone keeps telling me that I need to talk to him and that I need to really take control of my religious life.
 It seems like everyone thinks I'm living my life wrong, simply because I'm not a god fearing woman. I'm sorry, but that's just not me, I can not, worship something that doesn't allow a couple the same rights as everyone else, I can't worship something that causes people to tell me that I will go to hell, for being friends with people who happen to be homosexual. To me that's like saying you're going to hell because your black and god was white. BULLSHIT! Everyone know that god was middle eastern/black anyway, when is it going to sink into people's minds that we should be equal? I mean seriously, telling a couple they can't be together just because you don't believe in it has got to be the most ridiculous waste of time ever!
  So now, I have the whole night free, because practice has been canceled due to a complete school power outage which also has to do with why I haven't been able to check my email since... oh... 10 am this morning? Well, I plan on spending the rest of the night reading and watching Veronica Mars.


Peculiarly Yours,
Gabriella










Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.