Lucky Bunnies and Rain ( Spoilers)

July 24, 2011



  Today is my sisters birthday. We did the whole shebang. I made her breakfast, took her out to KI ( Got rained out) then took her to see Transformers 3, in 3D. It was epic!! I now know that I can always trust Grant's opinion when he tells me that a movie is amazing...Because it certainly lived up to the hype.. Now, I dunno if you guys know this, but I am a huge Star Trek fan ( my boyfriend lovingly teases me about it) and the only real reason I wanted to see the movie was because the original Spokh
Leonard Nimoy
 was supposed to be in it. But I didn't see him as a human character...So I assume he played Centinal Prime ( Even older than Optimus) *Claire would so kill me right now* There were quite a few twist and turns in the film that I did not expect. But Patrick Dempsey's Death should have been much worse... He should have been tossed off the top of a tower, or crushed by a falling building...or stepped on by a decepticon, I could go all night, but I don't have the energy to type about it.
 Even ran into an old school friend! All in All it was a good day!

See ya soon!
Mistress Arachnide,
Gabriella

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.