Tactical Tuesdays #10

December 11, 2012



New Music:

Just Friends OST - Theme Song in (French)


Safetysuit - Find a Way


Nicki Minaj Ft. Ciara - I'm Legit





New Blogs:

Stay Gold - A Photography Blog with an old timey Feel

Break My Style - A fashion Blog Ran by Lauren Uy.

The Sexy Knitter - Knitting costumes from the movies!!


Recent Hauls:

Vintange EyeGlasses on Ebay:

Black


Brown + White


1960's Gold Pair (I am in love with these, but they are ACTUAL BIFOCALS, So Of course I can't see a damn thing in them, so I have to get the lens switched out! Grr)


A BRAND SPANKING NEW SEWING MACHINE!!



Hope to blog again soon Guys!! As Always thanks for reading!

Mistress Out, 
~Spokhette!!




Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.