Happy New Year!

December 31, 2013

I'm so excited for the new year!  I cant wait for all of the new experiences that are going to be heading my way. I'm going to try my very hardest to stay super positive all year long. The year always starts off really well and then things tend to go downhill. But I refuse to let it get me down. I only have a few resolutions for the new year.

1. Lose 30 pounds and keep them off (regular exercise)
 2. Get more organized. (No more letting bills and payments slide!)
 3. Become Debt free! (So when i move out of state it doesn't follow me.)
 4. Move out of fast food as soon as possible!
 5. Revamp the blog and actually keep up with it this year.
 6. Try to be more zen. Life is wayyy to short to get mad at the top of a hat.
 7. Stick out my relationships this year. If it gets tough i wanna get tougher.
 8. Do more pressy type things (conventions/interviews)
 9. Try not to be such a push over this year. If it doesn't sit right tell em!
 10. Finally, i just want to have fun this year and enjoy my life. I'll be 23, i wanna make this year count.

 What are some of your new year resolutions? The topic continues on twitter @provacatrix

Sincerely Yours,



~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.