Just back from Hobbiton...A mini marathon of Movie Double Features

December 30, 2013

I love movies. I adore them. If they keep my attention, I like them. It is as simple as that. I adore new and old, monochrome or color, cheesy or serious. I absolutely adore movies. On thing I like about them is how they make me feel. I feel free, like I'm floating over everyone else enjoying life instead of worrying about how said bills are going to get paid. It is an incredibly liberating feeling. I don't mind if I'm sitting in my bed re-watching something I've seen a million times, or if I'm decked out in full costume, enjoying a premiere.
  The past month or so, I've been heading to a local theatre a lot because its close to my boyfriend AND they show double and triple features. I was there for the Thor Marathon: Thor, Avengers and Thor 2: Dark World. Hunger Games Double Feature: Hunger Games and Catching Fire. The premiere of the 50th Doctor Who Christmas Special. Finally, The Hobbit Double Feature: The Hobbit and The Desolation of Smaug. Every one except for the Doctor, has some keepsake item given at the door, after you hand them the ticket.
  I have been to each one of these with my boyfriend with the exception of Hunger Games, I went with my younger sister and we had a ball! It doesn't matter if people are rude. It doesn't even matter, if the person sitting a few seats down is SNORING, there is honestly nothing that can ruin a movie experience for me other than a HORRIBLE ENDING. There are soo many great movies that could have been box office hits had they had the ending I wanted.

- Se7en

- Hunger Games: Catching Fire

- Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 ( There should have never been a part 2)

- Oleander

- Batman: The Dark Knight Rises ( Robin as his real name? Get over yourselves)

 Sincerely Yours,
Spokhette!

P.S. The conversation continues on Twitter : @provacatrix What are movie endings that you hated?

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.