Handheld Mistress #29: First Finished Game of the year!

February 3, 2015

Hi Gang!
 I've been playing video games again! The other night, I purchased Puzzle Fighter Turbo II  HD Remix on PSN! If you have a PSN, my gamertag is Shadoette, we should totally play some time. I've been itching to play someone other than Alex and the computer! I've only had the game for two days, and I completed the whole thing! Now it's not like it is the most involved video game, it is a simple puzzler with like 9 levels per difficulty, but I completed each difficulty including EXPERT, with three different characters, I feel like that should be bragged about. Now onto my other games, that haven't even been touched. I'm coming for ya, and posts will be coming up soon!! In the mean time, Enjoy Puzzle Fighter, it really just makes me smile. I am hoping to do a lot more of these posts for the year!! I am hoping that I can start cleaning out my gamer cache and start getting new games.

As Always, the conversation continues on twitter, What games fill up your backlogs?

Until Next Time,
~Gabriella!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.