The Day My Heart Bled Purple.

May 4, 2016

Hey Gang!

 On April 21st, Prince Roger Nelson Passed away. Musician, Activist and role model for all, a clear flag for all to be themselves. I grew up listening to Prince, my father, my grandmother, we were all big Prince fans. When the news broke, I just couldn't believe it, my heart wept. A legend, an Icon had been taken away, again! Whoever is up there, has a cruel sense of humor. You took Prince, David Bowie and Alan Rickman, but yet you leave us with Donald Trump? What fresh hell is this?
 Prince was a beacon for any child that needed a guiding light. He transcended genres, genders and race, and yet was still able to show activism for any community that needed it. A virtuoso of all instruments. Prince Nelson Rogers was legendary and there will never be another.









I'm so sad that he's passed, but I'm happy, if he's happy. Besides, he could be booking stadiums in another dimension.

Rest In Power Prince.

Until Next Time,
Stay Awake,
Stay Nerdy,
~ Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.