Love Stinks!

September 26, 2009

I know it's very unoriginal but it pretty much sums up how I feel! So yesterday, Masai and Reese came to my house and we hung out. It was long before my curfew which was amazing because the last time they tried to come over it was like eleven o'clock, and contrary to popular belief I am not booty call enabled!
So Masai texts me that they are here and I come out and sit on my front porch and don't see them. So, I call him and ask if he is at the right house because I seriously don't see him. He says yes, so I look around and wouldn't you know, He and Reese are parked down the street and standing in (SOMEONE ELSE's ) Driveway.
I was so weak. I was literally hanging on the door frame for support. They were like four houses away! FOUR! How do you not remember your girlfriends house? Riddle me this, If you've been there before, for hours at a time, and remember everything I gave you? How can you forget where I live?
So when I call again, laughing my ass off to let them know that they are at the wrong house, Masai makes up some bullshit about not being sure if they were allowed to be on the premises or whatever, you weren't worried about that or else, you would have waited until mom got up. But it's whatever, I was happy to see my guy.
Until he asks me about my phone. He hands it back to me, because it's in his pocket, and I didn't even know he had it. He hands it back to me and is like, is there anything I should know gabrie? My mind starts going through everything that could be in my phone, and the first thing it lands on is the topless photo of ... Because he was too much of an ass to send me a clean picture. Then He starts yelling at me about that. I honestly did not mean to be disrespectful, as he calls it. (Really I didn't) I just wanted a photo. So he leaves in a huff. and I don't hear from him for hours! And I keep telling myself not to be worried, because he's pissed at me, and he doesn't want to talk to me, and that I should wait for him to make the first move.
But it was (SO) Hard , just leaving him alone. Like, I literally had a palpable feeling of wanting to pick up the phone and express my sorrow. But I didn't, because he was always telling me that I call to much, so I decided to leave my phone in one spot for 5 hours and swallow my weight in ice cream. We're better now. but I'm sad that it had to get that far.
With all Due Resect,
DEUCES,
Strab3rri3

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.