I'm...

October 2, 2009

So, new camera, new videos, but same tired life. I'm so tired, of having no where to go, nothing to do, and wasting away my freedom in a house full of tension and despair. I'm so tired of it all.
  • I'm tired of sleeping in until noon.
  • I'm tired of not having anywhere to go.
  • I'm tired of not going to work. ( Being laid-off is not a good look for me.)
  • I'm tired of going to these interviews and either they don't call me back or I don't get the job.
  • I'm tired of fighting with Masai. (It's always over something petty.)
  • I'm excited that Hat world is considering me for an assistant Manager position.
  • I'm excited that I finally have a present for the baby shower.
  • I'm not happy that I still haven't heard from Wet Seal.
  • I'm not happy that Gossip Girl is on their 3rd season and I'm still trying to catch up.
  • I'm not happy that Vampire Diaries finally becomes a t.v. show and we're cutting our cable.
Dueces
Strawb3rri3

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.