Something wicked this way comes...

October 5, 2009

Today was an interesting day. It was spent just relaxing. I read through an entire crocheting, knitting and sewing guide. And yet and still (I can not sew.) I feel like I should be giving up on the sewing tip. I don't want to give up, but with a book as old, as my grandmother and as thick as a Harry Potter Hardback Novel. Sewing Made Easy, I've only made it to Chapter 2: Altering the pattern to suit the figure. I've had this book since my Grandmother gave it to me in the 10th grade, and I've never made it past that point! 2 Whole years later and the best I can do is a cut and baste.
This day was fun...because I didn't have to go anywhere...But that didn't stop Demitri from inviting me to go see a movie with him. When I refused, he made like a banana and split. But made the split the most unpolite way he could. But what else could he do? He's a leaf and all they do is shake...


Dueces.
Strawb3rri3

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.