I:Apple:Nerds...*Hello Kitty is Back, Beyotches*

October 28, 2009

Another fashion entry, I may be getting a little ahead of myself. Being the nosey rabbit that I am, I was surfing the net when I found these hello kitty boots.

Any Hello kitty fan make sure to thank CHOOKA! This company , makes these gorgeous boots, that you could totally tuck that new pair of legging jeans into . Tres' cute! Not only does she have boots coming out but she's got a whole new campaign. News Flash! Hello Kitty loves NERDS~!

I mean really? How freakin' adorable are these?! And on top of that...She ain't the only animated chick on the block, especially one getting a make over. Enter, the smurfs...remember the funny blue skinned creatures? Can anyone actually remember what the blonde one is called? bonus points if its not a feminine slur..lol.


It's soo cute! Check out loungefly for anything else licensed and cute!

Strawb3rri3

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.