Shake Leaf Shake

October 8, 2009

So remember Demitri? Whoo-hoo I'm sure he wishes I don't remember him but I do. haha. He should be so thankful that I'm not an evil coniving bitch, and want to make his life a living hell. But I'm not...So I'm just going to issue a little warning. Don't You EVER text another girl. Since not only do you have a girlfriend but you also have a child?! How dare you disrespect her like that? You told me you loved me, I'm really glad I didn't let you fuck me... I would have been so sick to my stomach, that anypart of you was in side me. At the moment I am scouring my mouth and my chest...Just making sure that none of you is left...Thanks, you made me stronger. Bitch


Dueces
Strawb3rri3

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.