How teen vogue expects you to spend your holiday.

December 8, 2010

So today, I opened teen vogue on my computer screen. Why? Because it's one of my favorite magazines. There is always something I can use. But today was a disappointment. I am referring to their 4 Bright Holiday Beauty ideas, which is a feature mind you. This is what they gave us.

[gallery]

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but these all seem to scream DUH! moments. I mean the Red lip movement has been here since the 80's. The electric eye look, on that poor  girl actually looks like she's been electrocuted. I have to admit I do like the hair extensions, but I've been doing that since forever.  The hair bows just screams contemporary. I'm kind of on the fence about them. I mean, I like the simplicity of it, you can wear them with just about anything, but then, it just seems to be more of that menswear as women's wear thing, that I am kind of despising. I mean yeah, borrowing your boyfriends blazer and sweaters are absolutely adorable, if I had one I totally would, but when you rob your boyfriends entire wardrobe, it kinda makes you think, that maybe you should just remodel your own.

<3

Kousagi

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.