Shopping haul!!

May 28, 2011

 So, I decided to drown my sorrow in todays activities at work by going shopping! I got a Whole Bunch of awesome Stuff cosmetics and new Clothes. Here is a haul video of the Cosmetics.To view more. Click below the Break.





 I will not karate chop boys *unless they ask*T-shirt from Sears $10 Medium ( Toosmall gave to my sister)


 Muffins are just ugly cupcakes T-shirt from Sears $10 L
 Oh you fancy huh? Cupcake/muffin t-shirt from sears $10
 I have a black belt in awesome t-shirt Sears $10

 NOooo! Ice Cream t-shirt from Sears $10. (I AM ADDICTED TO THIS COMPANY!

 Strapless Floral Dress, with detachable belt. Body Central $29.80


Body Central floor length Mermaid Green Skirt $6.99




 Spandex miniskirt. Forever 21 $18.50

 Black and White Mini Strip Dress. $13.50 Forever 21

 Key Necklace $4.50 Forever 21









 Eye Shadow Palette one: Forever 21 $3.60



 Eye Shadow Palette: Forever 21 $3.60


 Eyeshadow Palette 3: Forever 21 S4.80







Thanks for Reading!!! Leave a comment if you have any questions. I love hearing from my readers!
Ciao,
Gabriella

1 comment

  1. A really nice haul dear ^^
    love the cute shirts with the prints!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.