I am Spokhette and I am addicted to Kick-ass women.

July 27, 2012

Its been quite some time since I've done one of these. The last one you can read here.  That was two years ago. I've come into contact with some pretty amazing women since then. And here they are. This is just a list, its not put in order of favorites!

1. Betty Felon: Tumblr Comic Royalty

2. Aubrey Kaye: Fafinettex3 on Youtube

3.Twinkie Chan: Food Crochet Mastermind

4.Nicki Minaj: Top Female Rapper EVER

4. Ahn Nugen: On-Win
I can finally do my semi signature wavy bangs again! 😊 (Taken with Instagram)

5. Katerina Graham

6. Michelle Obama

7. CL

8. Minzy

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.