Tactical Tuesdays #1

July 31, 2012



 Hello Readers! Welcome to Tactical Tuesdays!  This is a segment I write about all the cool things I've discovered in the blogosphere so far this week! This is part of the new schedule I have in the works for the VSS. 

New Music:





New Blogs:






New things I want:
Strawberry Roll Beads by Time for Tea Beads.
Handmade Cake beads, 5pcs Miniature Strawberry Roll Cake Charm

Love Heart Keyboard Decal by iangelsticker
love heart----mac pro decals mac pro stickers  macbook decals stickers macbook  Apple Mac Decal keyboard decals keyboard sticker

One of HIM IN MY MAILBOX!!! I don't know his name, but he is fine like a ticket on the dash!



Blush Brooklyn Camera bag By epiphaniebags



Bernie Cotton Dolls from Scott Tolleson!
DSC_4924

Mistress OUT,

~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.