Television shows I wish I'd watched earlier...

February 18, 2013

With the purchase of my playstation 3 last year, comes the ability to watch Netflix on my television. With this ability I can chill out in my living room and enjoy Televison shows and movies from the comfort of my couch and I can watch things that aren't even on tv anymore! Its amazing, So I'm going to show you guys 10 tv shows that I wished I had been around for when they were actually on tv.


10.) Hex
 A television show about witches that came on BBC America. I caught maybe four episodes, and I've been waiting for it to come on netflix or hulu for the past 3-5 years...



09.) Merlin
  A re-imagining of the Classic King Aurther Storry on BBC America. I saw the first season, and I really need to catch up.


08.) Highlander
  I watched this all the time when I was little, they used to show re-runs on WGN, before they became TNT.


07.) Danger Mouse
  A Super Old Cartoon, about a superhero mouse and his sidekick mole. Its adorable. It's definitely a favorite, you can watch the whole series on Hulu.


06.) Rocky and Bullwinkle
  I seriously hope I dont have to explain this one. Its literally a classic. I love the episode where Bullwinkle creates Rocket Fuel out of his grandmother's Cake recipe.


05.) Speed Racer
  I grew up with this show. I never got to finish it, but thanks to hulu, I can watch the whole thing. I was notorious, for having a Go Speed Go! Ringtone.


04.) Batman (1966)
  There will never be a better live action television show about batman. Ever. Burt Ward, Adam West and Eartha Kitt, you can't possibly go wrong. I absolutely LOVE THIS SHOW! It honestly is one of my favorites, I can sit there and re-watch it over again.


03.) Dark Shadows
  Not the revival series, but the original black 'n white series from the sixties. I used to watch episodes on WGN with My uncle Torri and My grandmother, and Snacking on a mountain of her famous Grilled Cheese sandwiches, this show literally defined part of my childhood, it totally broke my heart when Burton ruined it for a movie...


02.) Dick Tracy
  I like to watch it all alone in the dark and I knit, and I laugh to myself like a crazy drunkard, which makes me laugh even harder, because I don't drink, and it just makes me super glad that I watch it alone, because if people could see me, they would probably think I'm insane.


01.) Star Trek
  Yes, the original. Does anything Else Really need to be said about it? I mean William Shatner, Nichelle Nichols, and Leonard Nimoy, how can you go wrong?



Thanks for Reading,
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette!~

If you guys wanna check these out, try Netflix, and hulu.

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.