FOTD: A day out on the town with the roomie.

June 3, 2013


Hey Gang!
  I know its been sooo long! But you no longer have to worry! I have downloaded a few organizational apps to help me with my super ridiculously busy life! In fact its helped so much that I'm able to just go out and enjoy a day out on the town with my roomie! This Outfit of the day was inspired by my idea of summer, and the necessity of escaping the heat.


 Robyn: Lace Top: Rue 21/ White Shorts: Citi Trends/ Wedged Sandals: Citi Trends


 Moi: See thru Cut out: Rue 21/ Jean Shorts: D.I.Y./ Wedged Gym Shoes: Rue 21

Look forward to more (frequent) updates.

Thanks for Reading!

You can find me here: Twitter * Instagram * Pinterest *

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.