Hiatus

June 18, 2013


 Hello readers,

   I know I have been posting sporadically for the last couple of months, but thats because with all the other things going on in my life, it really just isn't making room for VVS. I love it to death and I dont want to put it out completely, but not only are the other things taking up all my time, but theire taking up all my creative energy as well. So, since it wouldn't be fair to just leave Vulcan Sugar and Spice the way it is, I am putting it on an indefinite hiatus, for the moment. I know I'll be back, I just don't know when I'll be back.

Thanks for the understanding, and I hope to write again soon.]
If you can't get enough of my writing, you can hop over to Black Girl Nerdy for my Latest article.
or check out my twitter or Tumblr since those get updated on the go.


Thanks for all the great times guys!
~SPokhette

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.