Dear Readers,

July 22, 2013


 Hey Guys!
  I know that I haven't been updating according to my schedule, but I apologize, between two jobs and getting ready to move, offline life has been crazy stressful, and when I'm stressed like that I can't write. I can't blog I can't do anything but try and take care of what I need to. However, today is My birthday, and I'm 22 for the inquiring minds that want to know. Today is Monday and usually that is a blog post day but alas, I have chosen to enjoy my birthday instead to its fullest, since last year, I spent it all day at work. So I'm going to hop off here soon, but I wanted to tell you guys thank you for sticking with me, all the way back in 2008 when I first started this blog, until now, My 22nd birthday! You guys have gotten me through some really tough times, and I hope you'll be there in the future when I'm done and can now enjoy the good times. So I will leave you with a semi post about my semi birthday bash with the fam and links to my mobile stuff. In case, this just wasn't enough Gabby for you. 

  My Aunts' cooked an amazing feast for me and the fam. We had ribs, pork chops, Chicken, hot dogs, potato salad, and their famous green beans. We had normal family time, played cards, and took huge family snapshots. I got a new Trunk, and a laptop for my birthday!

OOTD Details: Tanktop: Rainbow/ Vest:Body Central/ Bow: Doux Intoxicatie




AND ITS A TOUCH SCREEN!!!! I can't wait!




Thank you guys for sticking with me and showing me the coolest part about having a blog can be. I hope you guys continue to stick with me in the future, because I have absolutely no intentions of slowing down! Blog for ya soon!

Truly Yours,

~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.