You're gonna hear me ROAR!

January 5, 2014

Now I'm  the last person to come to about anything sports related. Hoever, since I've been working at this sports bar, I've been slowly infected with the hype for sports disease. Today is the first play off game of the football season, and everyone is in a tizzy over it! Especially the people I work with.
I've never seen them so happy so cheerful!  The Bengals are playing againt the Chargers, and in good spirit, even though I don't see football the way sports players/lovers do, I am determined to show off my spirit and my creative side!
  It's been a really long time since I've done any real face makeup, I
think it was Halloween 2012! So I jumped at a chance to get all catted up for a full day of work, and I mean a full day, 12-8! I'm going to be worn out when I get home. So for my eyes and my nose I used Covergirl Liquilineblast in Purple Passion. For my Orange stripes I used the gold orange in the bright colors palette from Claire's. I had so much fun creating this look this morning, it was a little disenheartening when I got to work and people asked me whether or not I knew I had makeup on my nose..But I decided I wasn't going to let that get me down, I was going to enjoy thhe hustle and bustle and I was going to make me some money today!
  Who are you hoping to win? Yesterday, my general manager asked me who was goung to win, the Colts or the Chiefs. I just guessed but I got it right, now everyone's asking me who's going to win tonight, the Packers or the 49ers, I guessed the Packers so hopefully, I'll be right today too.

Sincerely Yours,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.