Lately

May 21, 2014

 Hello Lovelies,
  Lately, I've been on a binge. A binge to save/make more money. I've been picking up more hours at work, staying later, trying to save more money for this huge trip that Alex and I will be taking in a matter of 5 weeks and 3 days. This Road tripping endeavor is going to be a huge undertaking, and I'm beyond super excited to begin creating an inventory and start packing, but I just can't shake the feeling that something's going to happen just like the Chicago trip we tried to take around Valentine's Day. (I honestly don't remember what stopped us, I just remember not being in Chicago.)
  To save money, I've been cutting down on what I've been up too lately. So very little clothes shopping unless they are on (Crazy hot super cheap sale), not going out as much, bought groceries (Haven't been eating out lately), been spending my off days either at home watching movies and playing video games ( Thief is currently in the ps3) or at my parents (taking gleeful advantage of the free wi-fi). Which is great for my Alice in Wonderland wallet, but not really great for giving me writing material for the blog. It honestly hasn't been that long since I've updated, but it still feels like I'm letting people down. (Shrug, We all know I'm weird you just have to go with it at this point.)
   There is a Family Video literally down the street from the Chemical Syndicate, and I am so excited about it! I can literally rent movies for a whole week for practically nothing!! So far, I have been watching the following:

- The Great Gatsby
- Kill Your Darlings (A NEW FAVORITE!)
- Her (Made me bawl uncontrollably, and incredibly unattractively into Alex's t-shirt)
- I, Frankenstein (Action kept me from falling asleep)
- Romeo + Juliet (Chuck from Gossip Girl not Leonardo Di Caprio)
- Star Trek: Into the Darkness
- Scooby Doo: 13 Ghostly Tales Disc 1 + 2
- The Vow
- Prisoners (Not a fan of the ending)
- 21
- Prometheus
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show (Trying to get the Roomie and Alex prepared for the theater)
- Beautiful Creatures
- Gangster Squad ( I will finish it, this I decree!!!)

 I've also been adding things to my For Sale tab in the navigation bar if you hadn't noticed. I've got a HP touchpad, practically new, with charger and Case for sale $125, and a slew of Gauges that I no longer need! I've also put up some more knitted/crocheted goods up there as well, so make sure you guys check that out and support VSS! There is also Ad space available for the Month of June coming up pretty soon! Email emeraldarachnid@gmail.com for more info; like pricing and sizes!

 Welp, I think that's all the updating I have for you guys today.
Until Next time Stay nerdy,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.