Nomination? *Hyperventilation*

May 2, 2014

 This girl has been nominated for a Liebster award by Rochelle over Chic Geek! If you aren't in the know, a Liebster award is for bloggers and given by bloggers to manifest friendship in the blogging community. I've seen them before but I've never had one! I feel so special right now, like I should have prepared a thank you speech or something. I guess answering the questions that came along with the nomination will be enough, I hope. So lets get this show on the road!

1. )  If you could have any superpower what would you pick and why? 
   I'm pretty sure this is the age old question of nerdettes everywhere. I'm pretty sure I've been having this conversation since I was like 6. Surprisingly, unlike my profession, the answer hasn't changed. I've always wanted to be immortal. I don't even have to have youth. I'd be ok with aging. Just REAL SLOW, like I'd age a year every 15 for mere mortals, or something to the effect. Lives are so short, so fleeting, I would adore to have all the time in the world. I don't know what I would do with it, I'll be honest but I would love to have this ability. 

2. )  What things inspire you or what do you do to feel inspired?
   I am inspired by the weirdest things honestly, Kitchy drawings, comic book art, a drop of paint where it shouldn't be, a cats' meow, it honestly doesn't matter, if it catches my eye, I'm interested and therefore inspired by it. Specific things that inspire me? Adam Hughes Art, anime, bright colors and tattoos.

3. ) If you could teleport to anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
  Teleporting used to be one of my top five wished for special powers. When I was younger I wanted to use it to visit the world, and to get out of sticky situations. Now as a 22 yr old adult? I just want to use it to save on gas. It's like 4$ a gallon,  it is beyond ridiculous. I would probably go to Paris or London. Teleporting would be a great way of getting around the city without contributing to the smog with double decker busses. 

4. ) If you could meet anyone living or dead who would you choose and why? 
   Can I just say, that she has chosen like the best five questions of all time? Answering these have taken up half of my day! This is one of my favorite questions of all time, there are so many people I would like to meet. This is why my wished superpower would have come in handy. I don't know if I could choose just one person. So I think I'll do one dead and one alive. Alive would be Adam Hughes and Dead would be Bettie Page, these are just ones that I thought of immediately, but I know had I been given more time, I would have had an entire list on both sides. Adam Hughes, because I would like him to design one of my future tattoos and sign something because his art is literally one of the most beautiful things that I've seen in a really long time. Josephine Baker, because I literally have women like her, Marilyn Monroe and Bettie Page, for the body positive way I carry myself. 

5. ) What's your dream job?
  I'll attack this question two ways. An actual Job, that I might be able to actually get in this lifetime? Probably a "famous" photographer or A museum Curator. Something with a lot of travel. Sounds absolutely amazing. A Job, that may exist but you can't apply by calling and or sending out your resume? Head or Part of an all female spy/assassin team. P.s. I've wanted this to be my profession since I was six. 

I would just like to thank Rochelle for nominating me for this award. Now for my 5 nominations.
Crystal at Geek Pinata
Jamilah at Girl Gone Geek
Mia at XO Mia
Dany at It's Suteki
Carmen The Ninja

My 5 questions are:

1. ) If you could re-write any historical event, what would you choose and why?

2. ) If you could be president for one year, what would you implement, what would you change, who would you kill?

3. ) You are a blogger, which cause do you wish you could fix, or bring awareness to?

4. ) If you could have one food for the rest of your life what would it be and why?

5. ) Who is your role model? and why?

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.