Geeky Confessions Link up with GamerWife

December 5, 2014

 So, as usual I am late to the game, but I was reading all of my favorite blogs talk about their geeky confessions, and I just had to add my own to the boat! So, without further a do, here are six of my Geekest Confessions.

source
- Sailor Moon was my first fandom: Sailor Moon, was my very first anime and thanks to my father, I've been watching anime ever since. I will watch whatever catches my attention, but since I've gotten older I am really only interested in shows with good theme songs, that I can add to my collection.

- Before I hit the fifth grade, I had already read Harry Potter one through four. I stood in line for number 7, and cried so much while reading it, that the ink on half the book was smudged, so my father went and bought me another copy. It is the only novel I own two of.

- Matt Smith as the Doctor, Annoys me. Whovian's PLEASE don't kill me, I know that is not a popular opinion, but this is Geeky Confessions, it's kind of the whole reason for the post!! I just feel like as a character of "wise old age" he shouldn't really be that stupid? His boyish charm and naivete doesn't match with the wise old man, that he is supposed to be at the time, ( for me anyway.)

- I claim to be a gamer and I am, but my gaming backlog is humongous and always growing. Even though, I literally keep my 3DS case in my bag which is on my person every time I leave the house, and I still have only completed one game: Professor Layton and the Curious Village. I have owned every Pokemon Game, except the remakes (Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver) and even though I spent a lot of time playing them, I have never completed a Pokemon Game.

- The Story of Game of Thrones annoys me. I don't have the patience to read the books, because no one really writes like that anymore, and it's just not fun for your reading buddy to be a thesaurus. They just have way too much fun with topics that make me way too uncomfortable.

- I've never gotten what all the hype about Legend Of Zelda was. The games didn't seem that fun to me, even when they did remake them for the DS, and I tried once, it just wasn't fun for me. I have absolutely no patience for games that aren't fun for me, Why play them?

Welp, I'm expecting some hatemail after this, but that concludes my Geeky Confessions, and I welcome all Fandoms to get to know me and read my blog, even if I'm not a fan of your show. As always, the conversation continues on Twitter, feel free to join!

Til Next Time,
~Gabriella!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.