Old Friends do they really have a place in a new life?

February 26, 2008

I was just wondering, say you were somewhere where you made a lot of friends and then something happened and you were uprooted rather ubruptly. Do you think the old friends have a place in your new life. Because this has happened to me and I find it extremely difficult to keep up with everybody. Now don't go throwing that they'll be with you thick and thin if they're your real friends crap.
I want some concrete fact that it can work. Because its kind of hard for me. But I especially love it when I run into someone I haven't seen in forever such as my friend Daniel. I hadn't seen him since I'd been uprooted and I ran into him while he was working at Wal-mart! It was fun to catch up. So onto better things.
Today is Tuesday and I have dance! I haven't had it in 3 weeks because of all the snow. But now that it has decreased a bit I can go get my hip hop on. I think dance is really neat and I love how I feel at the end of a practice. Calm, neutral and focused, the only thing that beats that feeling is after I've preformed a recital, then I feel like I'm on air! Like a cloud just drifting away.
I'm currently on a new book! It had to be you by Cecily Von Ziegesar. It's good, exactly what I would expect from a Gossip Girl novel. It does answer a lot of questions I gathered reading the entire series as well as collecting it. Only missing two novels and then It will be completed! I've decided to start my own Zine with Kyana!
It's going to be called Kuuipo! Its hawaiin for My sweet. Isn't that adorable?! Ah well its lunch time now and my stomach is growling something fierce so talk to you later.
This has been Kuro Neko. Mew V

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.