Dear, Open-faced sandwich of life, I think you missed a spot.

March 29, 2010

  So, we have finally convinced Claire to go to Formal with us, but it took some serious bribery, and then she surprised poor Emili who didn't see this coming and decided to buy her a transformer figurine to get her to go. Claire had already bought her ticket. So, I just have to make chocolate which I was going to make for my friends anyway. I'm glad we got her to go though, she's too closed in. She needs to be out more, and what is a better way for that to happen then for her to go to formal with girls who have her best interests at heart??
   The Formal is next weekend. So this weekend, I'll be finishing my dress and next weekend I'll be getting my hair down. I have this idea of having my crown twistied and then the rest of it will be either flipped out or spiraled.I really want a few of them to be green to go with my dress, or have like spiraled ribbon or something  in my hair. I'm already looking at different eye looks to go with my dresss...So far I've watched Panacea81's Cateye green and teal. I really like it, but my dress is greeen and just greeen not any teal to be found, so I need something that is just green.
  I'm soo glad I did create an escape clause, just because I didn't want to be stuck in a really sucky relationship. It's day 2 and I'm already being ignored, it has to be a fucking frame. And this goes to those guys that talk about those girls that complain about boys on facebook. If ya'll would stop being fucking assclowns {Kris' word} then we wouldn't talk about you so heavily. As for the going gay point, I think I'm already there, like yesterday,  I was walkinng by this girl, and the first thing I realized about her, was that she had a nice ass, WTF! Not that her jeans were cute, or that I liked her hair, but that she had a nice ASS! I was so freaked out, that I stayed in my room the whole rest of the day. I think EMU rubbing off on me lol...So of course, I invited my "friend" over to spend the rest of my day with me, he was here for 15 min top! and he flew out of here, when he thought EMU was coming in, I thought it was hilarious at first but Now I think he thinks I'm too much trouble. So that's why I'm glad I created the escape clause, so now I don't have to worry about it. I still miss him but I guess I'll have to get over it, I've already learned what happens when you spend too much time pining oversomeoone who  doesn't share the sentiment and I don't want to ever go through that again..

dueces,

Strawb3rri3

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.