Birds of a feather fail in April...

April 7, 2010

  Hey Guys! I 've decided to talk about my first second April entry. I'm kind of stressing because I had trouble getting online when I got back to school! I was able to get on around 2:30 p.m. This afternoon, which I'm really happy about because I can do my homework and stuff now. We have just hit TECH a.k.a. Hell week, and I am unhappy. They expect us to have a rehearsal on saturday...FORMAL IS SATURDAY! I have my hair that needs to get done, I have Claire's Hair to do, I have Emily's I have Erin's, I mean, I still have things to go get, and she expects me to be there from 2-5 p.m. The Formal starts @ 7 and that's not even counting traffic! She must be out of her mind! Found out Ashley is going to Formal, now we can have an actual Grind line! So exstatic!
  Figured out the exact times for getting my hair done, just need to find some green ribbon to get braided in my hair! Finally updated my youtube! But STILL forgot about the one year video, so I will either do that after this post or do it, like tomorrow, depends on how lazy I get. Jeff left with my books...AGAIN! So I am again without them...total sadness : (( but at least my 4 page evaluation essay on stereotypes isn't due tomorrow like I thought, I have until the 12th, which if you weren't aware is after Formal, meaning that I can relax and then do it over the weekend!
  The weather has been soooo nice today! Oh my goodness! I am absolutely loving it. I've been wearing short skirt after short skirt and tank tops, and shortie shorts and absolutely loving it. I have all three classes tomorrow unfortunately and Not enough time to relax, especially since, I have practice straight after dinner, which really isn't good for your digestion, I should totally tell Mari that next time I see her. So I don't know if I'm going to actually go to practice on Saturday. I already told Mari that I wasn't sure if I could make it, and she said that was fine, but I guess it will all depend on whether or not, I'm worn out after doing three heads! 2 of them will be fairly easy because they're short/medium length hair, but I'm kind of worried about clair.e Her hair is like Bejeezulbub long! lol.

Dueces,

~Gabriella~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.