Dear home, I've missed you. Why haven't you missed me?

May 13, 2010

  So I have been home for approximately 5 days. I don't have my room now. My sister does, and I have hers. Grand! So this room which is like twice as small, is bursting as I'm trying to organize everything and finish cleaning it, which isn't going well. I've finally got a job! Which is great because being unemployed is not a look for me. It fits perfectly within dad's schedule so I don't have to worry about bumming a ride! Which is great! It starts on Monday. I even have my own DESK! I don't know what to wear, I want to look like I normally do but more professional.
   I have this green and black dress with wonky s design on the chestplate. But if I undo the bowtie, which I don't like, it looks like dollar signs which just seem too grabby for me., makes me seem very greedy. But I think I'll just do the classically chic, White button down blouse with trendy vest and nice slacks, that make my ass look fabulous. Ya know the usual.
  Still waiting for that guy to post photos of the car, so I can buy it. Like to know what I'm paying for ya know. But to no avail, he's taking forever! I wonder what he does when he's not on Facebook? I mean, if you own the car, and have someone interested in buying it, wouldn't you do everything in your power to get it done?? It just seems like everyone is so lazy now a days. I'm thinking about getting myself a really special birthday present for myself because I'll  be 19.and I really wanna make a splash when I go back to school.. So far, I've got it narrowed down to another piercing or dying my hair.



















I don't know which one I should choose. Masai is seriously trying to convince me not to dye my hair or get a piercing, but I'm not dating him anymore and to be quite honest, it's not going to convince me to change what I want to do with my own body. I don't really mean to seem so rude, he's only looking out for me, but it is what it is, and I will do what I want.
  I just got done applying for my college's blog team. We'd put up a new post every Tuesday which is great for me, because I don't have classes on Tuesdays or Thursday.so I can totally put all my energy into my posts. It was a totally generic audition question but I think I aced it. The only thing is, they asked if I already had a blog and I replied yes, and they asked for the URL, so they'll probably glaze over it. But it is what it is, The whole point of blogging is to tell your view on life, your'e uncensored view of life, and I wear that extremely close to the test, I don't want to have to clean up my thoughts...I don't do it when I talk and I damn sure don't wanna do it when I write. Plus, it just takes up too much time.
 There is one thing that I've realized makes me feel better no matter what the situation. The life sucks I have too much homework situation. The OMFG he dumped me before the date sistuation. The god my parents are yelling me again sistuation...A VERONICA MARS MARATHON. It never fails to make me smile. I mean the story lines for these episodes are freaking amazing! Plus! It's Kristen Bell, She's amazing and you can never run out of craziness. Serial rapes, to Child molestation to Children sexual acts and MURDER! Nothing makes a good crime television program a quadruple threat.
  So, I'm not the only college student out of classes. SARAH's back and I'm so effing excited! I haven't seen her since she upped and left for school without telling any of us. So I can't wait to learn about how she's been doing in class and if she's made any new friends, she's not the most social person, but she's our SARAH and WE LOVE HER TO DEATH! I can't wait to start hanging out again! It would bring back a sense of nostalgia  that I haven't felt in a long time, and I can't wait to feel it again.
Dueces,
~Gabriella~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.