The arrow in my pierced heart: Can we catch up later?

May 24, 2010

  So, as per usual, the Bryan date never happened, but I shouldn't really be surprised because of the fact that he's never on time for anything. THe original plan was to be picked up at 2, then it turned to 5, then 6, then 6:30 until he finally gave up. Didn't even bother to try and come to dinner with me, and all our friends, it wasn't like he wouldn't have known anyone. But to be completely truthful, I'm glad he didn't go, because He was have just been a bump on a log, and I was there to have a blast, which I did, I'm totally shocked we didn't get thrown out. I left with Bridget prolly around 6:30 and didn't get home until like eleven something, and didn't even have to argue over it. It's a good day, when you have broken the rules, and you don't get your head torn off for it, I wish it happened more often. Created a blog just for selling my creations. I'm excited! I'm already starting to post photos of my work. Once I get my phone turned back on, I'm creating a paypal, and then I'll be in business! A quick and easy way to make some extra money, although, my job isn't doing too shabby, I made $507 before taxes in ONE week! Not too shabby if I do say so myself. I just wish it wasn't so hot today! I felt like I was going to collapse on the spot! I was only a street away. It was so hot that the church across from us caught fire! Plus I saw EMU and I'm so excited because she's working like two streets away from me. Can you say Lunchtime Fun??
  So, we also have another intern he came today, name's Clark. He's an upperclass man. Graphic Design major. I'm kinda glad, that he's not my type, because that could prove to be a serious distraction, and even though he's not my type, he cinched the deal when he carried on a conversation with 3 sentences. I HATE PEOPLE WHO DON"T TALK! It drives me insane, and then I look like an asshole, if I try and have a conversation, because it's obvious their not interested and you just keep on bablying. Plus, I was walking around the neighborhood distributing flyers and I saw the guy, with a huge beer gut bell, strutting his stuff down the street in a hot PINK SPEEDO! What is the world coming too? I didn't even need my camera, I don't think that picture will ever leave my head, ever!
Links:
lovelessbunnie.blogspot.com 
Blkkitten.blogspot.com
harlequinnbunnie.blogspot.com


CHECK ME OUT! HATCHI! CHECK ME OUT! YA GOTTA CHECK ME OUT...DOG!


Peculiarly yours,
~Gabriella~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.