When Life Gives you lemons, you ask what no sugar?

March 2, 2011

 So,  yesterday was my first actual day of work, but I can't tell you about it. Stupid rules! So Instead I'm going to talk about my DATE! Ashton(my boyfriend) picked me up from the house and we went to eat at a small restaurant and then back to the dorm, for videogames, movies, and socializing, and of course the occassional snog. This is what I wore. I planned on taking just one picture, but it turned into a little photoshoot. ha












What I wore: Cherokee Black T-shirt(Target), Miley Cyrus jersey Pocket Skirt(Walmart), and Conway knitted stockings(Conway). Hype my look on Chictopia!

Wonderfully,
Gabriella

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.