Spokhette Goes Outside: Northside (Photo Heavy)

October 9, 2013

 I go to school near by and the other day, instead of going home and doing my homework, I decided to park in one of the nearby lots and explore the humble neighborhood that I normally just drive through. I'm really glad I did, its full of so many interesting businesses! A record shop, a small bakery, tattoo and piercing parlor, and the absolute Cutest little Billboards where you can put up posters and all kinds of cool stuff. I think I'll start leaving my business cards there! To see more, click the jump!





















Til Next Time,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.