13 Movies to ring in Friday the 13th!

March 13, 2015

Hi Gang!
 This is going to be a super short post today. I'm in the midst of Baking and sewing commissions. I just wanted to pop on the blog and wish everyone a Happy Friday the 13th. I wish, I could partake in my usual Scary movie Marathon, but Unfortunately, I have real work to do today. So Instead, I will leave you a list of my favorite movies to watch, and maybe you guys can have your own marathon!

13.) Cursed

12.) Nightmare on Elm Street Remake

11.) My Bloody Valentine Remake

10.) The Omen

09.) Children of the Corn

08.) House of Wax Remake

07.) House of Wax

06.) The Town That Feared Sundown

05.) Friday the 13th

04.) Friday the 13th Pt. 2

03.) Nightmare on Elm Street 

02.) House on Haunting Hill

01.) Halloween

I've seen all of these movies more than twice, and they continue to be staples in my scary movie collection. I hope you guys enjoy My list, and if there are some of your favorites, that you feel I should check out,  I'm totally down! Leave em in the comments below, or hit me up on twitter @spokhette!

 Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel,
 ~Gabriella!~

  The Noire Menagerie

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.