November Favorites!

December 18, 2015

Hey Gang!

 I know I know, I am as surprised as you are about this blogging schedule. I've got posts on all the days that I am supposed plus, there are videos this week! So if you haven't stopped by the YOUTUBE you should. There's fun new stuff, for you to check out. Now I know its the middle of December, but its never too late for last months favorites! So here's all the stuff that I loved from last month!

- Getting a job at Arcadian Comics.

- Running my 2nd successful Giveaway.

- Finished Two full seasons of Murder She Wrote.

- Had my First mixed Drink: Fuzzy Navel.

- Falling in Love with Kirby Triple Deluxe for the Nintendo 3DS

- Having so much fun at Thanksgiving with my families.

- Taking out my gauges. Started wearing regular earrings again.

- Celebrating Two years with Alex.


What were some of your favorite things this November? Tell me Below! Lets talk!

 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.