Nerdette Minute #7: Civil War Trailer Reaction

December 9, 2015

Hey Gang!

 I know the content has been lacking this week, but that's because I've been doing lots of little things behind the scenes, there are two videos coming your way, and I've been doing some #periscope stuff! My handle is @Spokhette so you can't miss me! I've also been doing Snapchat Videos under @provacatrix. You should check those out as well.  Welp, here's my thoughts on the Civil War trailer that was released earlier in the week.

     

Tell me what you thought below and also on Twitter! Lets start a conversation!

Stay Nerdy.











Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.