NEW SECTION!!! Inside the Mistress

August 22, 2011

 I just thought I should give you guys a little insight of my life and my business. Every now and again, I use Bloggers stats section for my blog. I love seeing the demographic of my readers. It makes me feel honored, when I see anyone reading let alone people from different countries... Which begs the question, When my readers from places say:


  • France
  • Belgium
  • Russia
  • Spain
  • Germany
  • Latvia
Do they have to use a translator?? Like I surf in Google chrome even though I use a linux operating system and when I come to a blog in another language it will automatically switch it from whatever it is to English, So I can read it unless its in Japanese, Chinese, or other Asian languages, sometimes it can't translate all of the characters... Which really sucks when I wanna read 2NE1, Jan Kurotaki, or Junko Mizuno's personal blogs...

But the thing I really wanted to show you guys was this!

I found this on my audience page. As a type of operating system!! How cool is that?! Someone decided to checkout my humble blog on their beloved Nintendo Wii! 



Sincerely,
Mistress Arachnide

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.