I got a good good costume and it involves a bow. *wink*

October 10, 2011

So I know I'm supposed to have a schedule and all that good jazz. But I am sick. I HATE being sick. All I do is lay in bed, doped up with medicine and music and hope that the next day I feel better.  So I will be doing a little all around kind of thing, to tie you guys over, until I can breathe through my nose again.


 Music Video of the moment: Ashanti- Good Good. This has been my favorite video since It came out!! I'm not a big fan of Ashanti, But I really like this song, and the 50's inspired outfits and theme are too adorable to pass up. Her adorable two piece bow outfit is to die for, and I am working on drawing up a tutorial for her makeup during the present scene. Look for that soon Okie Dokie??






 

 I'm still working on Shawn's Baby Blanket. I still Have Chloe's Scarf, and I've only just chosen my halloween costume. I've decided to be Amber from Sucker punch.


 In business news, I've been to sick to get to the township center to turn in my form for the show. So I am going to try and turn it in later on today. But in the mean time, i have been working on stuff for the show...



 That's pretty much all I have to share with you guys. I promise to get back to regular scheduling once I start feeling better. 

Mistress Spokhette Out

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.