Countdown

October 12, 2011

 You may be wondering what I am  counting down too, Getting better. But Really I just wanted a cool title, and this leads into our music video of the moment.

Countdown by Beyonce'. I am captivated by this song. I love the song, I adore the video, it has become my ringtone. And I've been listening to it non stop since the 9th. haha. I am really digging her black and white dress is to die for, and all of her makeup looks, are great for everyday use!! I will definitely be attempting these at a later date.








 I am definitely holding a countdown until the craft show and Shawn's baby shower, So  I can get rid of this dang Blanket...Its driving me crazy.

 Mistress Spokhette Out

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.