Work. In. Progress. Wednesdays, on a friday

October 1, 2011




Yeah Yeah, I know I'm late! I know I Know I KNOW! But I've been so concerned with getting this blanket done before my deadline, that I've kinda just been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  A lot of things have slipped in between! Aiyah!, It's just been really stressful, and you know how girls in animes like spin their arms and legs in a circle when their aggitated? That's litterally what I've been doing for the last like week or so. and my days pass by so slowly now...
Anyway, I did warn you guys that I am extremely EASILY DISTRACTED! My work in progress is a Baby blanket, like Meredith's it is seriously taking way too long for my liking. I started this project on the 21st. I should be done by now.  










This blanket is due on tuesday. Wish me luck!

Mistress Spokhette

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.