What I've been up to.

March 22, 2012

Last week was Spring Break. I definitely enjoyed myself thoroughly. The first half I just worked. The other half I headed up to Columbus for Revolution. I was so busy I only got to take the picture below. The girl is an attendee that I helped on several ocassions. She told me that I was an awesome staffer! It made me so happy because it was the first time I'd done it. I definitely plan on doing it again, at Armageddicon in December.

 op
 Got my Hair done for the Spring Formal that's tomorrow. You ant see al of it, but it is spiraled on top and to the side, and my bang is ut.
 I needed a dress, and sine I was feeling depressed beause I was having trouble finding one that was ute, and atually fit me properly. I deided to go into the library and drown my sorrows in a big group of books. 

Here is what I got from the onvention. a death note and two ell phone harms that I'm thinking abut switahing t o a nintendo dsi. INstead. I played with one, and its amazing! I am thinking of trading in my ds lite. 
 a Super ute Fox-faed purse I found @ goodwill.
 Went to Tuesday morning and got New knitting needles!! I got a 4 pak for 1.99!! They were plasti just like I wanted. The yarn is also new. I got it from goodwill for 25 ents!!
a projet I'm working on. 

1 comment

  1. Love the blue hair! I still don't have the nerve to dye mine, unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.