Handheld Mistress #6: There is a Gamer's Heaven.

March 12, 2012


I have the most amazing news to tell you! I went out with my boyfriend and family so they could get to know each other better. We went out to dinner, off to see a movie, and then we discovered Gamer's Paradise. Will and I were so enamored that I took photographs.

Welcome To Gamer's Heaven.










  
 This plae is so bloody  amazing! Here's How it works. all the  

games are free play. Pay $10  and you can play all you want 

until they lose. Their selection of games is stellar! Plus if you 

cant find  a game you like in the arcade version, feel free to 

browse their store, you  can test play their sellable games 

as WELL!!!




 So if you are ever in Ohio, look them up!


Mistress out,
Spokhette









Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.